So I started this sock pattern, and as you can see I’ve finished the first one and am well on my way to finishing the second. (And yes that’s Smokey’s paw on the bottom left.)
I found the pattern via Ravelry, which is how I found the last pattern (the green hat) that I did too.
On another note, socks aren’t nearly as difficult to make as I thought they would be, but I made the heel of the first one inside out by accident.
So here’s some in progress photo’s:
As for the skirt I mentioned in my last post, I still want to make it but I don’t know when that will be. I’ll probably try a more complicated sock pattern after this.