And there’s the finished product! My first ever pair of socks.
As you can see (and I mentioned in my previous post) the heel on the right hand sock is inside out. I got the directions mixed up when I nit it, but I did much better with the second sock. The stitches were tighter and neater and the whole thing just went a lot better.
For my next project, I picked up a book of sock patterns that is based on Japanese stitch patterns and I think I’ll start working on those. Though I’ll need to get some supplies first. (The only reason I actually got the book is that the Borders in town was going out of business and it was 70% off.)