There isn’t progress on everything but I’ve made progress on my Maeva socks, my Summer Solstice Mystery KAL, and my modified Honey Cowl. I also got more fiber to spin from Zarzuela’s Fibers.
So let’s just go down the list, shall we?
Maeva: I finished the second chart and am about to start the gusset on the foot which is where a number of increases are worked to form the shape of the foot.
Summer Solstice Mystery KAL: Part B came out yesterday and I managed to get all the way through it yesterday as well. Part C comes out July 3, I can’t wait, it’s starting to look really nice (even if there are a ton of knupps).
Honey Cowl: moving along nicely, the pattern is so simple I don’t even have to look at my hands to knit it. It’s simple, squishy, and looks great with the yarn I spun.
And the fiber I got. It’s Bluefaced Leicester and it feels very different from the Merino I spun before. But it’s soft and fluffy and I could barely bring myself to stop petting it last night when I opened the package.
Hope everyone’s having a good hump day! I’ll see you Friday.