I have two finished projects this time. “Slytherin Scarf Mark 2” and “Springtime Bandit”. Both are finished. Springtime Bandit was finished yesterday night and the Slytherin Scarf was finished this afternoon.
With those two projects finished, I’m down to only 4 works in progress. I don’t know if that’s good or bad. I’m just glad that the things I started months ago are finished and the oldest thing I have now I started in May.
But anyways! Lots of pictures for you today!
I bound off and put the fringe on the Slytherin Scarf this afternoon.
Smokey sat watching me work.
Then of course, I had to try the finished scarf on.
And Springtime Bandit, which I bound off last night.
It still needs to be blocked. I have a lot of things that need to be blocked.
Knupps and crosses (which is now my oldest work in progress) has some more to it as well now.
I pinned it out so it was easier to see the lace. This is something that will definitely have to be blocked in order to see it properly.