Yup, 4, of intarsia, on two different size needles. Took me a whole day.
And there they are! 1, 2, 3, and 4, all nicely in a row. The first two and the last two are of different yarns. The first one is an acrylic. The second two are Patons Classic Wool. I alreayd love it, and though the grey I choose is darker, I like it better as the color is smooth and not heathered at all (spell check doesn’t seem to think that ‘heathered’ is a real word! Hmm).
As you may have been able to figure out form previous posts, I’ve started on my version of Neville’s sweater/cardigan from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (which was a great movie by the way). I have made a few changes to the pattern I’m using. I changed the orientation of some colors and I changed the ribbing from 2×2 rib to 1×1 rib. It was more true to the movie in my opinion.
So, I completed the pocket lining:
And then started on the first sleeve:
It’s not much, just the cuff, but hey, I’m working on it! It’s a rather large complicated sweater, even though it’s going to be the smallest size written in the pattern.
Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and I’ll be back on Monday!