WordPress has this lovely little thing they started this year where they send you an Annual Report. Unfortunately, because I changed the web address of my blog this year my stats are incomplete. Next year!
It’s amazing to think about everything that’s happened this year. Most of it good. I learned how to spin. I started my new major. I knit my first sweater. And my GPA rose above a 3.0!
There are a few projects (including one that I had really wanted to finish) are going to be finished in the coming year.
- Neville’s Cardigan: This is the one I really wanted to finish. I’m super close as well. I’ve sewed everything together and am knitting the hood. I have about 5″ on that and then the button band. But I need more black yarn.
- Scylla: This pair of socks. I’m no quite halfway through the second one, but I should have a completed pair by spring.
- Baktus: A simple garter stitch scarf that I’ve been working on on and off. Will get finished eventually.
- Frosting: My purse knitting for the last few months. Easy to carry and easily memorized pattern.
- 3rd Year Hufflepuff: Another scarf for myself that’s been languishing for a while.
- Blue Affection: I feel in love with the Color Affection pattern and had to knit my own.
But what I completed far outweighs what I didn’t finish this year. (From oldest to newest…)
- Viking Socks
- Baby Blanket
- Béret Généreux
- Beanie – My first crochet thing in ages.
- Hufflepuff Cowl
- Wingspan in Worsted
- Slytherin Scarf Mark 2
- Guinan Puff
- Raha Scarf
- My Weasley Sweater
- Summer Solstice Mystery Shawl KAL 2012
- Springtime Bandit
- Simple Socks
- Honey Cowl – made with my first handspun!
- The Age of Brass and Steam
- Humphrey – my first test knit!
- Meava – started in 2011
- Copper The Fox
I do have some goals for 2013.
I want to get in better shape.
I want to learn how to sew.
And I want to begin designing my own knitting patterns.
I with you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year!