That’s two finished projects in one week. Some kind of record!
Not really of course, both of these projects just happened to be close to being done. I want to work on getting my number of WIPs down (since it’s a rather long list at the moment…) and finishing things that are closed to being done is one way to do it.
I haven’t blocked it yet. I literally finished binding off minutes before writing up this post, but I figured I’d post about it anyways.
There was one modification I did to Color Affection and it’s the same one I did on my first Affection, I did a yarn over between the last two stitches of every row and dropped it on the way back. Gives the edge a little bit more stretch. Especially when I’m a very tight knitter.