And that’s part 4 done!
Last post you might remember that I said that I actually hadn’t finished part three. Well, after the first sleeve was done, I went and knit those 3″ that I was supposed to have knit the week before and then I moved onto the second sleeve.
Taking meticulous notes about what I’m doing pays off. I knew I needed 31 rows for the ribbing, I had my counter for the increases in the sleeves all set up and I knew, once those increases were done, that I needed to knit 39 more rows to get the length I wanted (they’re a tad longer than the pattern says, but I have long arms).
So that’s that! Can’t wait to finish the sweater this coming week!