I figure by now I don’t need to worry to much about spoilers. I’m most definitely not the first person to have finished the shawl. 🙂
It’s not as large as I thought it would be. It’s hard to tell in the picture because I laid it on the floor. It’s more of a shawlette rather than a full size shawl. At least at the size I made it. I could have probably made it bigger, as I didn’t use all of the skein, but as I was using the same stuff the designer did, I wasn’t sure I’d have too much leeway. But, surprise! I did!
I haven’t blocked it yet, since I just cast off tonight. But overall I’m happy with the result.
The only modification I did was going up a needle size from US3 to a US4.