Washing is complete! I know, It’s a miracle I’ve been able to save what I have. But I’ve gotten super lucky.
Here’s the remaining yarn/fiber hanging to dry:
I’ve also sorted through the stash I have at the apartment and I’ve organized it all. Here, have a photo, with labels!
The stuff that’s drying will be sorted and added once it’s dry and I’ve verified that it doesn’t smell anymore.
In the mean time, I’ve been catching up on podcasts (I got way behind on a few of them), and I have an almost-finished sock!
I’ve decided that these socks are not going to match. The stripe repeats are WAY too long and I’d be wasting a TON of yarn to get the stripes to match. I did pull from the other end of the ball for the heel so that the stripes stayed looking good, but that’s something different.
I’m off to Cambridge in the morning for an interview, wish me luck!
PS: Since people seemed to like the video, I’ll look into posting another one soon!
PPS: I’ve decided I’m crazy and I’m reading the Yarn Harlot’s blog from the beginning. Way back in 2004. Yes, I know I’m crazy.