First off, if you’ve already watch the video, sorry about not telling you about my nails even though I mentioned it. They’re Jamberry Wraps. I found out about them through someone I know here in town and she gave me some samples and I really like them. Look them up.
NOW for the actual show notes.
Finished March Socks
The Pi Shawl:
- Ravelry Pattern Page
- Glenna C. at “Knitting to Stay Sane”s gorgeous Pi Shawl
- Elizabeth Zimmerman book (Amazon link)
Now, for the giveaway!
The Ravelry thread is HERE. The rules are:
- Must be a member of the Ravelry group
- One comment per person
- No chatter
- Winner will be pulled on April 8 when I film my podcast. Thread will be closed around 8AM that morning.
Social media stuff:
- Ravelry Group: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/serenova-crafts-podcast
- Ravelry profile: http://www.ravelry.com/people/Serenova
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Serenova
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/serenova_phoenix/