Lesson learned! Camera needs to be in the CENTER of Kevin’s monitor when I use it so that my voice rebounds correctly, not off to the side. I had it offset to try and prevent a shadow on my face and we can tell how well THAT worked!
Anyways, here’s the show notes for today.
In progress projects:
- Catkin – The bag it’s stored in is by Sewn By Lindsay on Etsy (she is still on vacation)
- Twill Sock Club Socks: Diamonds in the Fluff
- A Hundred Ravens Iachos in Mermaid’s Tail
- Malabrigo Sock in 870 Candombe
- Patons Kroy in Grey Brown Marl and Green Striped Ragg
Mindy’s patterns. She’s the one from my LYS that I mentioned while talking about my quilt block. I’ve done test knits for her.
I also pulled the yarn for my July socks for my Personal Sock Club (PSC) but I haven’t cast on yet so there’s not project page.